Setting up Charms
- Go to www.charmsoffice.com
- Move your mouse over to LOGIN at the top right of your page.
- Click on “Parents/Students/Members”
- You will be asked for a School Code. Type (in the box provided) CNSNorthStars, then press enter
- If you have not logged in to your Charms account before, your password should be your student ID number. (You will find this under school tools.)
- Enter that ID number in the space provided under “Student Area Password”
- Once you have accessed your personal information, you will be asked to change your password immediately. Make sure you choose a password that you can remember.
- Please update all of your personal information and save any changes.
If you have questions, or if you have any difficulty accessing your Charms account, please contact any board member.
Signing into Charms
Charms Financial Statement (Student Account)
Some of the line items you’ll see there include
● Trip – Tracks invoices and payments related to trips.
● Fixed Payments – Tracks band assessments and instrument rental fees.
● Fundraising – Tracks all the student’s fundraising transactions.
● Miscellaneous Balance (Student Account Balance) – Holds all fundraising profits as well as any miscellaneous payments.
● Store Balance – This is displayed if you have purchased an item through the online store and still owe money.
● Total Balance – The sum of the Trip, Fixed, Fundraising, and Store balances due, less the Miscellaneous Balance (aka Student Account). This is simply a “view” of how much is owed.
Charms will become our go to point of contact with Parents for printing out forms, Calendar updates, Band notes, and Finances.
Please Contact Patience for help with setting up or working with your account!