Welcome Home, Alumni!
We want to hear from all former Cicero Golden Eagles, North Syracuse Northmen and Cicero-North Syracuse Northstar marching band members!
Please fill out the information below and submit to receive updates and information on your Northstars Marching Band!!
You can also join the CNS Northstars Alumni Facebook page!!
NSCSD Alumni Reunion
Saturday – 7/22/2017
1:00 – 5:00 pm
Cicero Vol. Fire Department Hall – corner of Rt. 11 and Rt.31
Come join alum from all 3 NSCSD marching band programs — CNS, North Syracuse, Cicero — for a casual get together at the Cicero Fire Department social hall. Reconnect with old friends, relive great memories, and plan for future alum events, including a possible performance down the road for the 40th anniversary of the CNS Northstars.
Format is very informal — kind of like an indoor picnic. Some specifics:
- Asking $5 per person donation to defray cost of hall rental ($500). Any money collected above and beyond that cost will be donated to the Northstars Band Parents to support the program.
- Bring a dish to pass. We need a few local people who are willing and able to bring a grill to the fire hall for cooking burgers, hot dogs, etc.
- Alcohol policy, per Cicero FD: it’s BYOB; any alcohol consumed must be dispensed by certified bartenders, who are provided by the Department. It may seem a little unusual, but it’s not complicated: bring any alcoholic beverages you want, give them to the bartenders, and get them back upon request from the bartenders. This is designed to protect everyone from over-consumption. Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
- Bring any photos, memorabilia, etc. you may have to share with everyone. We will attempt to have audio and/or video recordings of every band to date for everyone to enjoy!
- Can’t stay for the whole time? No big deal. Come and reconnect for as long as you can.
30th Anniversary Starburst Alumni Reunion at CNS High School – 9/16/2012
CNS Alumni Registration Form